Sunday, December 9, 2012

Still working on the outline...

Hello,

We've been back and forth for a couple of months.  Holidays slowed things, as has work on the roof and the yard.  Sorry!

I am sizing up the project, learning as I read just what we need to cover and what can be safely left to the rulebooks.

I should have something here before the end of December.  Meanwhile, here is something I would like to address: they sell the damned things at Wal-Mart and Big Five and no one seems the wiser...

Click on the Image for full size fun!


Right, never let it be said I didn't warn you.

See you real soon.

Steve

4 comments:

  1. Hi Steven, any update on this?

    Kind regards,

    Maurits

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Steve, hows it going? Here to see how the project is going.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Steve! I just wanted to inquire if this project is still alive and kicking?

    ReplyDelete